We will always work to ensure you are satisfied with your purchase. If you have any issues with your Electric Bike, please do not hesitate to reach out to us directly.Call 760-710-1248 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Happy EBikes/ Ezee Bikes LLC (Ezee) Limited 2-Year Warranty:
All Electric Bikes sold directly to the consumer and purchased directly from Happy EBikes / Ezee Bikes LLC are covered under our Happy Ebikes Two (2) Year Manufacturer Warranty.
- The Electric Bike must have been purchased directly from Happy EBikes/Ezee Bikes LLC (Ezee) and covers only the original purchaser (you) and is valid for a period of two (2) years from original date of purchase.
- The Registration Form must be submitted to Happy EBikes no later than ninety (90) days from the date of purchase (or the warranty may be void)
- Any additional modifications on the Electric Bike or Components after the original sale may void the warranty.
- If a defective part is found during the warranty period and the customer notifies us immediately, we will repair or replace the part based on our sole discretion.
- This warranty will be void if any repair or change is performed by any third party aside from an authorized dealer or service center.
- Happy Ebikes Two Year Warranty covers manufacturing defects in materials or components as follows:
- Essential components include the bicycle frame, electric motor, battery, display console, and controller.This warranty does not apply to the tire, spokes, brakes, rims, and other mechanical components of the bicycle.
- Wear and tear is not covered under warranty. The included lithium ion batteries are warranted to be free from manufacturing defects in materials and/or workmanship for a 1 year period from the date of original purchase. The battery warranty does not include damage from power surges, use of improper charger, improper maintenance or other such misuse, normal wear or water damage.
- The warranty covers the above mentioned essential electric bicycle components that are found defective, provided the product was used in a standard and controlled manner, and the bike was properly maintained as set forth in the Owner’s Manual. Any additional modifications on the Electric Bike or Components after the original sale may void the warranty. If a defective part is found during the warranty period and the customer notifies us immediately, the seller will repair or replace the part based on his sole discretion. This warranty will be void if any repair or change is performed by any third party aside from an authorized dealer or service center.This warranty is expressly limited to the replacement of defective parts at the sole discretion of Happy EBikes Company and Ezee Bikes LLC (Ezee) . In no event shall Ezee Bikes LLC (Ezee) be responsible for any direct, indirect or consequential damages, including without limitation, damages for personal injury, property damage, or economic losses, whether based on contract, warranty, negligence, or product liability in connection with their products.This warranty does not cover any damage or defects resulting from failure to follow instructions in the owner’s manual, acts of God, accident, misuse, neglect, abuse, commercial use, alterations, modification, improper assembly, wear and tear, installation of parts or accessories not originally intended or compatible with the bicycle as sold, operator error, water damage, extreme riding, stunt riding, or improper follow-up maintenance. Only in extreme cases will an entire replacement bike be issued, in these cases the original bike may have to ship to the Ezee Bikes LLC (Ezee) facility for inspection/repairs before a new bike is sent out. It will be up to the sole discretion of Ezee Bikes LLC (Ezee) to issue a replacement bike, and we reserve the right to request the originally bike be shipped to Ezee Bikes LLC (Ezee) facilities at the Owner’s Expense before a new bike is sent out. This warranty does not include consumables or normal wear and tear parts (tires, tubes, brake pads, cables and housing, grips, chain, spokes). Ezee Bikes LLC (Ezee) will not be liable and/or responsible for any damage, failure or loss caused by any unauthorized service or use of unauthorized parts. Shipping damage must be reported to Rad Power Bikes within a reasonable amount of time after shipment arrival.
- Happy EBikes/ Ezee Bikes LLC (Ezee) will not replace any part without first seeing photos or video of the damaged part. We will not offer warranty service to second owners. We will not replace any part damaged by the user. We will not pay for any third party service or part replacement unless agreed upon prior to the fix. We will not pay for return shipping on any damaged or defective product or component.
- Happy EBikes/Ezee Bikes LLC (Ezee) will not cover any damage that may occur during shipping if the owner sets up their own shipping option or if the bike is shipped using a freight forwarder or similar service.
How We Correct Problems with Your Bike:
- If a component is deemed to be defective or damaged without user error we will issue a replacement part. We will assist you in replacing any defective part. We will replace any parts deemed to have been damaged during shipping. We will provide the owner a replacement product if the product can not be repaired after a reasonable number of tries as determined by Happy EBikes and Ezee Bikes LLC (Ezee) .
- It is expressly agreed that this warranty applies only to the cost of repair or replacement of the product and its accessories and the seller is not liable for any financial loss and/or prevention of profit and/or any consequential loss that may be caused by non-standard usage of the product. We hereby inform the buyer that Ezee Bikes LLC (Ezee) is not responsible for any liability that may occur which could possibly apply to the product and/or its user due to the usage of the product and that the customer alone is solely responsible for third party insurance and/or other insurance as required by the nature of the particular product. The seller is not responsible for any possible damage including bodily harm and damage to property. The warranty does not apply if any part of the product is damaged as a result of negligence, an accident, or inadequate maintenance. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
- All claims to this warranty must be made through Happy EBikes Company/ Ezee Bikes LLC (Ezee) by completing our Warranty Request form . Proof of purchase may be required with any warranty email@example.com as there may be a simple fix for your problem. Valid warranty claims will be processed through Happy EBikes Company/ Ezee Bikes LLC (Ezee) within two years of initial purchase. Warranty claims may be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org
Shipping Damage Claims
- IMMEDIATELY inspect your product(s) for damage. Freight damage claims are extremely time sensitive. We will not accept freight damage claims later than 30 days from receipt of product. Note any damage to your product(s) on the Bill of Lading before you and the driver sign-off on the shipment. Take pictures of any damage that is found, and date the images when possible. Keep all packaging and paperwork until the inspection process is complete. Report damage claims within 10 days of delivery to a Happy EBike representative by calling 1-760-710-1248 or email email@example.com
- Please contact our Technical Support team for return/replacement instructions at: 1-760-710-1248 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Credit Card Chargebacks
- If for any reason a credit card chargeback of any amount is issue on an order and the customer is still in possession of the product(s) within said order, the warranty will be paused until the chargeback is resolved. We reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, issue refunds, void warranties, or cancel orders at our sole discretion. If this decision is made it is final and cannot be undone.
- To fulfill a warranty request, you must email support at email@example.com.
For additional questions, please reach out directly to :